Places,

Video: #WhereToEat: Ocean's11 Sea Food Abuja. ( a Collaboration with Grace of GA fashion) #RavesAndReviewsByChioma

30.4.15 0 Comments



Hi there,
Today i am going outside the comfort of my room to review a restaurant in abuja. Yes, I have made a  "Where To Eat" video,  so if you are a foodie, and you live in abuja or you are planning to visit abuja soon, then get in here and see how my experience at Oceans 11 sea food restaurant went.

Here's the gist (lol).




One sunny Sunday afternoon in April I caught up with my new friend Grace Alex, who blogs over at www.gafashion.blogspot.com, and we had lunch at Oceans 11 sea food restaurant located at Wuse2 abuja. I had heard about Oceans 11 sea food before but had never gotten around to eating  there so i wasn't sure what to expect.

click the video below to watch how my lunch there went or, if you don't have data to watch the video, just continue reading :D




I was impressed with the service i got from the staff... even though Oceans 11 sea food is in a small space I noticed that they make a good attempt to be professional with their service. The waitress was polite when i came in and sat for about 5 minutes without placing an order (I was waiting for Grace)  and the chef even came out to welcome me before he knew I had a camera and had come for a review video

There was construction going on outside the building so there was a bit of noise but they were done before we finished eating.

We had a three course meal:
Sweet-Corn soup with samosa for starters







I had Rice with Lobster in tomato sauce for my main dish, while Grace had Jumbo Shrimps  in curry sauce and rice. And we had ice-cream for dessert


Rice with Lobster in tomato sauce

ice-cream 

I was pleasantly surprised to find Crabs and Lobster's in their menu, (for some reason i always thought that was the kind of delicacy reserved exclusively for french restaurants) and i was surprised that i enjoyed it as much as i did.

It took about 15 minutes for the Starter to arrive and the Main dish arrived about 20 minutes after that. The Ice-cream was already ready to be scooped immediately

The entire meal amounted to N10,100 for both of us, which i think is relatively affordable.

We even got to chat with the manager and chef. The Manager explained that Oceans 11 was coined from the fact that they primarily serve 11 items from the sea but they have a grill bar also where they serve a variety of grilled meats. The chef, in his very frenchish accent, taught us a bit about his home-town Benin Republic and how his love for sea food brought him to Oceans 11 sea foods kitchen.

All in all I had a great experience ( i give them a 7/10) and would recommend Oceans 11 sea food for your lunch, dinner dates or get-together parties

Oceans 11 sea food is located at 135 adetokunbo ademola crescent Wuse2, opposite Cubana. and you can reach them via phone on 07057725555

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Don't be stingy with your comments... drop one here