Places,

#WhereToEat: KungFu Chinese restaurant Abuja

5.5.15 2 Comments


Hello lovely people!
I have another 'where to eat' video for you foodies that live in abuja or plan to visit abuja soon. This one is a place a friend of mine randomly walked into while looking for a barbing saloon and he decided to show me last Sunday during lunch. 
The place is called KungFu Chinese Restaurant and it is located at Utako. 
From the moment i walked into the restaurant, situated on the corridor space of the Alibio Atrium Plaza, i was sold
My first view

I am not sure which got me first... The huge 3d art work on the wall (guess the plaza builders should be thanked for that one) or the flowered fences that surrounds the eating area of the restaurant but I loved, loved, loved the vibe.

It, the entire concept (of having such a place at the bottom of a mall) and the european-styled restaurant, reminded me of my student days in England and i kept gushing over how beautiful it all was. Some people on my bbm even asked if i was in naija when they saw some pics I took at the place...lol... The power of flowers! 


My view while i ate

Now about the food... 
I had chicken with vegetables, sauce and rice and a pineapple and banana fruit punch. My companion had grilled chicken and chips and a beer and  coke.

#foodie!!


The entire meal cost N4777 (somebody shout affordable!!!) but there were more exotic and expensive options on the menu.
The waiter that served us was nice and friendly and kept trying to recommend what we should try. The food arrived in under 15 minutes though they went back and forth a couple of times regarding my fruit punch (they didn't have the fruits one minute and the next minute they did)
The food I had tasted good (not as amazing as the waiter made it out to be) and they served that very-red-almost-pink ketchup that I don't like... but between the soothing songs they had playing, the arts on the walls, and the flowered fences... i'd say i had a great time. 
I guess it might be noisy to go there on a weekday when the mall is open so you might want to go on a Sunday (like me) or in the evening ( I hear it looks even better at night because it lights up) either way let me know what your experience is like if you ever visit. 

Here's the address: Alibio Atrium Plaza. No 32 Ekukinam Street Utako Abuja. Beside ABC transport


Thanks for reading.


Follow me on instagram for details of what i wore. My handle is @chiomajenni

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Lovely concept. Keep it up. Please check this website: www.clickonvenue.com. We like to blog your reviews as well. Email me at collinseweni12@gmail.com or info@clickonvenue.com
    looking forward to ur email. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Collin! Thanks a lot. feel free to reblog but link it back to this page please. my email is chiomajenni@gmail.com so you can contact me too

      Delete

Don't be stingy with your comments... drop one here