Events

Fun Times at Sheraton Abuja's Women Month Celebration

1.4.16 2 Comments



On Thursday, 31st March 2016, I had massive fun at the +Sheraton Abuja Women Month celebration which was a special event organised for their female patronisers and guests.
Aside attending several occasions at the Hotel, I have never really lodged there or anything but I won an invite from  +TechHer NG on twitter so I got to attend. 

The event started out with a redcarpet, cocktails and small chops at the pool side of the hotel.  We where encouraged to mingle and talk to each other. 


the poolside cocktails


red carpet with Sheraton M/D


with Lara from Techher and Oshos of avosiya.com

Health talk by a Dr in the house

#1,000,000likes 


There was also a free make up and manicure section but it was so crowded that i didn't get any of that done (sad face) 


After the networking session we proceeded to the 8th floor lounge which was made into a dark room, and lit up by candles from Dach candles. We also got a talk about how scents affect our daily activities from the CEO of Dach Candles


After this we were given goddie bags and taken back downstairs to the bar, where we (I) had the most fun. 
There was an amazing salsa dance performance by the in-house salsa team, it left me wanting to learn how to dance 

It was also at this point that i actually started talking to several women in the room... and there where all from different industries/career paths and had so many interesting things to say. 

Sara from CairoCape and Emek from Daily Trust


There was also a beautiful fashion show from these beautiful models 

And there were also Raffle Draws where several gifts were given... AND I WON A PANDORA CHARM BRACELET!! that was the highlight of my entire evening. I was actually interested in going to this event because I saw Pandora was a partner so it was epic that i won the only Pandora Bracelet in the raffle! (thinking about it makes me want to dance)
Will go by their store at the Jabi mall to pick it up soon and i'll definitely be sharing it!

As you can see, it was a great night and I had fun!! Thanks to +TechHer NG for the invites.

XoXo
ChiomaJenni









You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. i am inspired everytime i come on here. keep on the good work Oma!!!!
    #iamthedragonthatyouheardabout

    ReplyDelete

Don't be stingy with your comments... drop one here