Places,

5 things to know about Gurara Falls (+Video)

25.7.16 0 Comments

Hey loves,

I finally found my way to Gurara falls!!
Yey, I have been meaning to visit for a while now and my birthday this year
gave me the push I needed to make the trip. It was such a last minute planned
trip but I am glad I did it and appreciate all those who came out with me… We
took loads of pictures and videos (See below) and I’ve put together some tips
that I think you should know for the trip (if you ever decide to go)

1)   - Gurara Falls is a 50 meters
long fall that is about 300 meters wide (so it’s a moderate sized fall… baby
fall when compared to the Niagra and Victoria falls)

2)  - It is located in Gurara, Niger
State Nigeria (About 1hour 30 minutes from Abuja)

3)  - Water from the falls are dry
from January to March and heavier from April – December

4)   -The closer you get to the fall,
the more epic the adventure will be… (that is if you dare)

5)   -Pack shorts and carefully get
in the water!! Whats the point of going all the way if you don’t experience the
falls

(Check out more facts here at Abujafacts.com)


VIDEO







If you do go, please share a picture or two
with us… share the moment and have a great time!

Xoxo

ChiomaJenni



You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Don't be stingy with your comments... drop one here