E-Commerce,

10 AMAZING TECH DEALS ON NIGERIA’S BIGGEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES EVENT! YAKATA

27.11.15 0 Comments

Hey guys,
As I said in my "5 important tips for shopping online on Black Friday" post, I am spending this year’s Black Friday on Konga (here) and I have browsed through the gargets on sale and made a list of the great deals for you. These are things that I like and you can save from N20,000 and above on. (20k above is big saving oh! so dont dull... shop shop shop) 


Hope you find something you like

CAMERAS
There are several camera’s up on the Yakata sales but these two stand out for me

1) The very stylish Samsung NX-30 for N90,000 (you save N23,900) which is a great camera, an upgrade of my NX110 which I use for my youtube videos. I love this camera not only because it makes good video’s but also because it has a slide out screen and adjustable looking point.  
 I love this camera not only because it makes good video’s but also because it has a slide out screen and adjustable looking point. Buy it here


2) There's also this Nikon D3200 for N82,216 (You save N20,784)




This is a great entry point photography camera, with many great features. My brother uses this same camera for his shoots and events and his pictures are always on point. BUY IT HERE

3) and the Nikon D3100 for N74,200 ( you save N16,900)

BUY The Nikon D3100 here




PHONES

There are so many phones on sale on the Yakata Black Friday sales but my personal favorites (with great value) are 

3) The 64gb iPhone6 for N153,450 (You save N31,550). 

on a side note: I would never advice anyone to get a 16gb Iphone with the technologies that are being packed into the phone these days. a 16gb iPhone 6 goes for about N145,000 in stores i checked so if you have that just add a little bit and get this 64gb instead. Buy Here


4) or add a little more and get The 64gb iPhone 6plus for N168,300 (you save N41,700).

Buy it here 

buy it here


Buy it here 

 7) Samsung Galaxy Note4 edge for N120,500 (you save N42,400) 

I personally think the Galaxy Note is such a powerful tool and  have always wanted one.  I love the color of this one and have subconsciously added this (again) to my wish list. Buy it here 

8) 64gb Samsung S6 edge for N155,600 ( you save N53,700) 

with this deal you also get some yummy internet deals from glo. Buy it here 

COMPUTERS

After looking through the long long list of laptops available at the Yakata sales, these ones stood out to me 

9) White Lenovo Flex2 for N99,700 (you save N22,800) + N20,000 cash back promo 



This sleek 14' ultrabook is packed with a Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD and windows 8.1 (drooling). I love how sleek it is and would trade my biggggg laptop any day for it. This deal also comes with a N20,000 cash back (so you are actually getting this laptop for N79,700)
love love love it!! Buy it here 

10) Lenovo All in one PC for N79,300 (You save N20,200) 



When i ever feel the need to use a PC next it will definitely be an all-in-one PC (think no cluster!). My ideal all in one PC would be the iMac but with a price of almost N500,000 (buy here for N417,100 on Yakata and save N78,000) i think this Lenovo All-InOne PC will do for my wishlist now (hehe) > Buy it here

Well guys those are 10 of the tech deals i liked but there are more... go to Konga and shop Shop shop !!

chow chow 
ChiomaJenni 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Don't be stingy with your comments... drop one here